Welcome back to Horbury Dental Care
Dentistry during the Coronavirus Pandemic
This information will guide you through our new processes, so we can keep you safe and smiling!
You will receive a text message the day before your appointment to screen for any Covid-19 symptoms. If you develop any symptoms please call the practice to reschedule your appointment. (All information will be treated in the strictest confidence).We may take a prepayment at this stage.
Please avoid bringing any excess items, such as extra bags or shopping.
- Please attend your appointment alone – we are trying to restrict the number of visitors into the practice. If you need to attend with your child or escort an elderly/vulnerable/ dependent person, please can we ask that only one carer or responsible adult attends with the patient.
- When you visit the practice it is important that you continue to wear a face mask.
- Please attend your appointment on time and not too early. Space in the building is limited and we are continuing to social distance.
- Once you enter the building, please sanitise your hands and make your way to our reception team who will greet you in our reception areas.
- Once you have checked in you will be asked to take a seat in our socially distanced waiting area. If you would prefer to wait outside or in your car please advise the receptionist and they will advise the dental team.
- Your Dentist, Hygienist and Nurse will all be wearing additional Protective clothing to keep you safe and secure – it is still us underneath! We have new Decontamination procedures in place to keep you safe from the Covid 19 virus.
Please note: Some appointments such as routine examinations may have been postponed due to the coronavirus pandemic. Please bear with us whilst we try our upmost to ensure everyone who has had an appointment postponed is seen as soon as reasonably possible.
If you have any concerns or questions, please do not hesitate to speak to us – your safety and comfort are our priority