Why Choose Horbury Dental for Dental Implants?
At Horbury Dental Care and Implant Clinic we are committed to providing a first class dental implant service in a relaxed and friendly environment.
Knowledge & Expertise
Our team has been involved in implant dentistry for over 30 years. Placing in excess of 8000 dental implants and completing many full mouth rehabilitations.
Being a practice with a special interest in implantology, we hold a referral base of 100 + dentists from across the North of England, that trust us and ask us to treat their patients.
- At Horbury Dental Care & Implant Clinic, we have three Royal College of Surgeons trained dentists who carry out dental implant treatment.
- All staff are committed to ongoing training and development, as well as post graduate education. Our implant dentists regularly attend courses and conferences in the UK and over sea’s, including the South Africa, USA and Germany.
- The team also regularly hosts training courses for other dentists, as well as lecturing, mentoring and teaching colleagues from across the world. In addition to hosting dentists from the UK, Mark has hosted several courses for delegates from Turkey and Eastern Europe.
Watch our Dental Implant Video
High quality Implant System
We use a market leading implant system, Southern Implants is a leading provider of unique and innovative dental implant products with a focus on top-end professional users who want more choices. Southern’s expertise in research, development and manufacturing of dental implants allows us to provide innovative treatment solutions that will reduce treatment times and improve patient outcomes.
Investment in Technology &Training
At Horbury Dental Care & Implant Clinic we are constantly investing in new technology and equipment.
- We are one of the very few dental implant practices in the area to have an onsite Cone Beam CT Scanner. This enables us to take CT Scans for patients without the hassle of needing a outside referral, making the dental implant process easier and more efficient for our patients.
- We also have three dedicated dental implant surgeries and facilities; this ensures that we can give our patients a comfortable experience.
- We continually invest in our staff by providing regular onsite training, as well as funding external professional development.
Horbury Dental Implant Patients
I had for many years, brushed the problem of missing teeth under the carpet, not wanting dentures I battled on with four missing molars. I had read up on dental implants, just hoping that I would not have problems with any more of my teeth, then my wisdom tooth started to break away. Something would have to be done.
I was referred to Nick Lane and his team at Horbury Dental. I cannot thank them enough, from start to finish, all so courteous, all the treatment was pain free, a relaxed environment, even the impressions were done with a digital computerised scanner, not the dental putty that I had experienced for crowns in the past. The implants have made such a difference: now I can eat and enjoy food that I haven’t eaten for years.
Many thanks Nick and your team at Horbury Dental.