All About Us
Horbury Dental Care & Implant Clinic first opened its doors over 75 years ago and is now owned by Mark Willings. We are a family run dental practice with the aim to provide state of the art dentistry and care to our patients.
- We aim to help you achieve a healthy, beautiful smile while ensuring your complete comfort and satisfaction.
- We aim to exceed your expectations and deliver a result which is technically first class but is delivered within a calm and relaxed environment.
The General Practice
Friendly and relaxed dentistry – we understand for many people visiting a dentist is not always easy but everyone deserves a beautiful smile.
- With our committed team of dedicated dentists, nurses, hygienists and receptionists it is our aim to provide you with an exceptional service.
- Whether you are one of our long-standing NHS patients, a family on our essentials scheme or you are wanting to join our private scheme, we can offer a service to suit everyone.
- Horbury boasts a very modern building consisting of 12 dental surgeries with a mixed provision for NHS, private treatment and more complex cases.
The Implant Clinic
Implant treatment at Horbury is carried out by Mark, Nick and James, our highly experienced dentists.
- All three of our dental implant surgeons have successfully completed the diploma in Implant Dentistry at the Royal College of Surgeons, the course formally recognised as the gold standard in implant education in the UK.
- Additionally, they have completed further formal training and qualifications in individual areas of interest, enabling them to work as a team to provide you with excellent and comprehensive care.
The Referral Clinic
We are also a committed and dedicated referral practice, trusted by over 100 local dentists, to provide high quality and caring dentistry for their patients. We have a team of highly qualified and experienced dentists and specialists available to help with all their patients’ more complex dental needs.
Let our family treat your family.